Martes, Marso 7, 2017

ACT10

#include <iostream>
    #include<string>
    using namespace std;

    int main(){


    string myname,live,age,myfathername,mymothername;

        cout << " what's your name? ";
        getline (cin,myname);


        cout << " where do you live? ";
        getline (cin,live);


        cout << " how old are you? ";
        getline (cin,age);


        cout << " who is your father? ";
        getline (cin,myfathername);

        cout << " who is your mother? ";
        getline (cin,mymothername);

        cout << "\n\n";


       cout << " My name is  "  << myname;

        cout << " ,I live in   "  << live;

         cout << " ,I am  " <<  age;

        cout << " ,My fathers's name is  "  << myfathername;

        cout << " ,My mother's name is   "  << mymothername;


        return 0;



    }

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento